The most asked question since this winter when I found out I passed my national boards….
Well, in case you didn’t already hear the answer (or if I gave you the short version), the reasons were MANY. One, why not?! I am only 27! Also, I had been teaching in the same school (despite 3 different classrooms), at the same grade for 6 years. Which by itself is great because each year has brought new challenges, I still don’t think I have mastered it….but it was getting comfortable…. a little too comfortable. Like I could easily keep doing it until I turn 85. And last summer I finished my master’s program, in November I finally got my results from boards and passed (THANK GOD), and therefore had nothing left to juggle and keep me busy. I mean who am I if don’t have TOO much on plate. (Turns out A LOT more social than the last 5 years – hahaha).
Anyway, it was time for a change. Time to get out of my comfort zone. Time to shake it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment